Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by mistercaste <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/04 13:58:44 UTC

Re: Dynamic Elements on zoom

I've solved the texts auto-size problem, as soon I will proudly post my
solution in the forum. Thank you Thomas!

Actually a problem with the group that contains the 'use' elements persists.
My DOM is something like the following:

ROOT

 + ELEMENT g - id="signals"
 |     |
 |     + ELEMENT use - id="accident"
 |     |
 |     + ELEMENT use - id="works"
 |     |
 |     + ELEMENT use -  id="danger"

 + ...whatever...

I can't take control of the group "signal" properties. For example I tried
to set the "signals" properties as display=none and visibility=hidden but
nothing happens in my JSVGCanvas with the childs use elements.
So obviously I can't get updates on the scaling system. What to do? :-\

Re: Dynamic Elements on zoom

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Mistercaste,

mistercaste <mi...@gmail.com> wrote on 11/04/2009 07:58:44 AM:

> I've solved the texts auto-size problem, as soon I will proudly post my
> solution in the forum. Thank you Thomas!

    Good to hear.

> Actually a problem with the group that contains the 'use' elements
persists.
[...]
> I can't take control of the group "signal" properties. For example I
tried
> to set the "signals" properties as display=none and visibility=hidden
but
> nothing happens in my JSVGCanvas with the childs use elements.

    What you describe doesn't match any known limitation in Batik that
I am aware of.

    I suggest posting the code that tries to set these properties.
Also you might make sure that you don't have another element with
'id="signals"' in your DOM as that could appear to cause this sort
of a problem s well.