Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michal Kulczewski <ku...@man.poznan.pl> on 2007/11/05 13:40:33 UTC

[axis2] WSDL2C InvocationTargetException

Hi folks,

did anyone run into problems with converting WSDL to C structures a
document containing 'any' elements? I have the same problem submitted as
a bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-643). This bug is
claimed to be resolved in the latest svn. So I've downloaded the latest
binary snapshot (05.11.07), run WSDL2C tool on the example.wsdl file
(taken from the bug description) and... guess what, the
InvocationTargetException still remains. Does anyone have a clue?
I'm using Java 1.5, but it's not related to the problem, I guess...

Regards,
 Michal

Re: [axis2] WSDL2C InvocationTargetException

Posted by eric <bl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
please ask this question at
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/