Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Charles Daniels <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/14 00:10:13 UTC

Cannot get plugin variable values

Hi,

I am having some trouble getting variable values from a plugin context.  From one plugin, the
following expression retrieves the expected value:

    ${pom.getPluginContext('maven-javadoc-plugin').getVariable('maven.javadoc.destdir')

However, from another plugin, this expression returns no value.  How can this happen?  Also, this
expression returns no value when placed within my maven.xml file.  Should I be able to use this
type of expression in maven.xml?

Cheers,
Chuck