Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adam McElwee <ad...@mcelwee.me> on 2015/05/29 18:28:56 UTC

MapReduceIndexerTool on 5.0+

Is anyone running the MapReduceIndexerTool for solr 5.0+? I ran into an
issue the other day when I upgraded from 4.10 to 5.1, but I haven't
stumbled upon anyone else who's having problems w/ it.

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7512
PR: https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/147

Anyone have a minute to check out the PR or the patch attached to the
ticket?

Re: MapReduceIndexerTool on 5.0+

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hmm...yeah, I'll take a look.