Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Joern Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-due.de> on 2006/08/15 13:11:34 UTC

buglet in migration script

hi andreas, hi everyone!

it seems that the migration target does not properly add uuids to the
sitemap.xml in the live area. authoring is ok.

this leads to all kinds of confusing errors in the authoring area.

can anyone confirm this behaviour?

regards,

jörn

--
"I don't need backups. I need restore!" - Trad.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft

Re: buglet in migration script

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-due.de>.
Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
> hi andreas, hi everyone!
>
> it seems that the migration target does not properly add uuids to the
> sitemap.xml in the live area. authoring is ok.
>
> this leads to all kinds of confusing errors in the authoring area.
>
> can anyone confirm this behaviour?

a quick fix is to nuke the entire live area and re-publish:

rm -r <pub>/content/live/*
echo '
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<site xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/lenya/sitetree/1.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://apache.org/cocoon/lenya/sitetree/1.0
../../../../resources/entities/sitetree.xsd">
</site>
' > <pub>/content/live/sitemap.xmap

for i in `find <pub>/content/authoring -name *meta`; do sed -i \
's/is_live=true/is_live=false/g' $i ; done