Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2021/06/16 14:11:26 UTC

New Committer: Christian Oyarzun

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache NetBeans has invited
Christian Oyarzun to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

In fact he has accepted mid june 2020 but we forget to spread the good news.

A very late but warm welcome !

Best Regards

Eric Barboni on behalf of Apache NetBeans PMC

Re: New Committer: Christian Oyarzun

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Excellent and welcome (again and anew), Christian!

Gj