Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Yu <li...@apache.org> on 2022/04/18 10:35:54 UTC

Categorize Pulsar Plugins

Hi Pulsarers,

For the Ecosystem Page [1], we want to make it a place for the Pulsar
community to come together and share the components the community needs to
build better streaming data pipelines and event-driven applications.

So I've collected all Pulsar-related plugins and tried to re-categorize
them **based on scenarios**.

For the "Components Managed by DataStax", does anyone can help review the
"Category"? [2] We're unsure about it.

Feel free to review the whole sheet and comment if I miss or misunderstand
anything, thank you!

[1] https://pulsar-next.staged.apache.org/ecosystem/

[2]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n4oAQx_hxBaEYkHiVVRVTVpOKfE26i4am6UYieriXYQ/edit#gid=0

Anonymitaet

Re: Categorize Pulsar Plugins

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
OK, thanks for your explanation, Chris.

FYI: I've organized all components around Pulsar here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n4oAQx_hxBaEYkHiVVRVTVpOKfE26i4am6UYieriXYQ/edit#gid=1261350388

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Bartholomew <ch...@kesque.com>.
Hi Anonymitaet,

Posted by Chris Bartholomew <ch...@kesque.com>.
Hi Anonymitaet,

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

#1. For Starlight for JMS [1]

#2. For OpenID Connect Authentication Plugin [3]

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

#1. For Starlight for JMS [1]

#2. For OpenID Connect Authentication Plugin [3]

Posted by Chris Bartholomew <ch...@kesque.com>.
Hi Anonymitaet,