Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2006/10/25 01:43:13 UTC

[ANN][axis2] training course on axis2?

A couple of us are traveling to New York City in two weeks and are
wondering whether anyone would be interested in joining a 1-2 day course
on Axis2 and related parts. We could also do a 1/2 tutorial on Synapse.

This would be on Tuesday Nov 7th and 8th (or just 7th if its one day).

Please drop me a note at sanjiva@wso2.com and let me know whether you're
interested. We haven't figured out what the cost will be yet but its not
meant to be high (hopefully; logistics in NY can be a bit costly I'm
sure).

Thanks,

Sanjiva.