Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net> on 2005/03/12 03:04:11 UTC

Re[2]: RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED

Hello Richard,

Friday, March 11, 2005, 7:44:58 AM, you wrote:

GR> I believe that this domain is in fact legitimate and the messages in
GR> question are *not* spam. My little sister signed up for it and I got
GR> this crap in my inbox as result.

Obviously can't judge too much on this single message, but I do have
confirmed spam being received by people, "from" people they don't know
and have never known.

If you could send me that full confirmed ham crap with headers, I'll
make sure it's part of my analysis corpus so when I do develop working
rules (assuming I can), they take that ham into account?

Bob Menschel