Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Radu Preotiuc <ra...@apache.org> on 2007/05/03 04:41:16 UTC

XmlBeans 2.3.0

As you all know, we have been doing some work to tie up some loose ends and
prepare XmlBeans for another stable release.

That work is now complete and we are able to offer a first release candidate
for XmlBeans 2.3.0

The relevant files have been uploaded to http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/
(and the list of changes can be found at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlbeans/trunk/CHANGES.txt?revision=515809)

As always, we'd appreciate if people can download the release candidate and
try it in their own environments so we can catch potential problems before
the actual release. If everything looks good, I'll follow up with
the official vote email.

Thank you,
Radu