Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rich <ri...@moremagic.com> on 2010/07/22 20:27:44 UTC

User List Spam Filter

Hi,

I hate to be asking this non-tapestry related question, but I just got
my 8th e-mail today returned to me by the spam filter, and I have no
idea why. I'm trying to continue responding to the thread I started
about the blackbird.js, and it seems whenever I put any code, exceptions
from the log, or even mention any of the classes involved I get the
e-mail kicked back at me. Is there some place that defines the spam
filter rules so I can see if my e-mails are inadvertently triggering it?
I'm not really sure what to do!

Thanks,
Rich

Re: User List Spam Filter

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Could you please post the returned message including the headers? If you are sending html mail, try
switching to plain text, this will lower your spam score.

Uli