Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Email Archive <ar...@securityinsight.com> on 2000/06/01 17:32:42 UTC

New list archive site

Folks,

I have created a web based searchable email archive for the mod_perl
mailing list. If anyone is interested in using it you can access it by
going to http://www.securityinsight.com/archive/external/mod-perl/.

I know there are several archives avaliable already but I figured since
I was archiving this for myself then I might as well see if someone else
can get some use out of it.

Enjoy
Mike

Re: New list archive site

Posted by Stas Bekman <sb...@stason.org>.
On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Email Archive wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have created a web based searchable email archive for the mod_perl
> mailing list. If anyone is interested in using it you can access it by
> going to http://www.securityinsight.com/archive/external/mod-perl/.
>
> I know there are several archives avaliable already but I figured since
> I was archiving this for myself then I might as well see if someone else
> can get some use out of it.

Thanks Email Archive, :)

But the problem of your archive is that it's not old enough. I mean, your
oldest posts are from Oct,99. I don't say that most of the posts in 1996
would be of any use to the general population, but posts from the last two
years are of real value.

So personally I prefer to conduct a search on the full database and not
only the latest items. I guess you should get the rest of the posts (I
think you can do that thru modperl-help@apache.org) and than I'll gladly
add your engine to the list at perl.apache.org.

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://perl.org     http://stason.org/TULARC
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org