Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Per Restadh <pe...@stjarnfallet15.se> on 2013/02/27 10:28:05 UTC

OO 3.4.1

By mistake I have downloaded English version. I have looked for Swedish version without result.
If here is one where can I find it?
If it does not exist yet when will it be available?
Sincerely
Per Restadh

Re: OO 3.4.1

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:28 AM, Per Restadh
<pe...@stjarnfallet15.se> wrote:
> By mistake I have downloaded English version. I have looked for Swedish version without result.
> If here is one where can I find it?
> If it does not exist yet when will it be available?

Hello Per,

If you go to http://www.openoffice.org/download we try to guess what
language and platform you want, based on your browser settings.  If
that does not give you the Swedish version then you can go to this
page for the complete list of supported languages and platforms:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html

Regards,

-Rob