Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/13 14:45:56 UTC

[ Tobago ] defaultCommand in

Hi All,

I have a link which is shown with an image.

If at all i use a button for the action, i used ' defaultCommand ' attribute to achieve my task if i press enter.

But now as i am using link, i was not able  to complete the action when i press enter.

I need to show an image in the form, but when used image in <tc:button> was getting a border which looks bad.

Is there any means to achieve the defaultCommand action to a link ?

Regards,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/