Posted to user@spark.apache.org by purna pradeep <pu...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/09 01:33:28 UTC

Spark http: Not showing completed apps

Hi,

I'm using spark  standalone in aws ec2 .And I'm using spark rest
API http:<masterip>:8080/Json to get completed apps but the Json completed
apps as empty array though the job ran successfully.

Re: Re: spark job paused(active stages finished)

Posted by "bingli3@iflytek.com" <bi...@iflytek.com>.
    Thank you for your reply.

    But,sometimes successed, when i rerun the job.
    And the job process the same data using the same code.

From: Margusja
Date: 2017-11-09 14:25
To: bingli3@iflytek.com
CC: user
Subject: Re: spark job paused(active stages finished)
You have to deal with failed jobs. In example try catch in your code.

Br Margus Roo

On 9 Nov 2017, at 05:37, bingli3@iflytek.com wrote:

Dear,All
    I have a simple spark job, as below, all tasks in the stage 2(sth failed, retry) already finished. But the next stage never run.

<Catch.jpg>

        driver thread dump:  attachment( thread.dump)
        driver last log:
            <CatchAFFD.jpg>

     driver do not receive the 16 retry tasks report.Thank you ideas.

<thread.dump>

Re: spark job paused(active stages finished)

Posted by Margusja <ma...@roo.ee>.