Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by ArneD <pu...@degenring.de> on 2007/03/15 15:15:21 UTC

Implemented ClearCase support for checking out from a tag and auto-creation of config specs

Hi Emmanuel and others,

I implemented the above mentioned feature. Please have a look at the patch,
and apply it. If you apply it, it would be great if you could deploy a new
maven-scm SNAPSHOT version to the apache snapshots repository as well.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-287

Thanks
- Arne

Re: Implemented ClearCase support for checking out from a tag and auto-creation of config specs

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I applied it, it seems to be good but can't test it, I don't have Clearcase.

I'll deploy a new maven-scm SNAPSHOT today.

Emmanuel