Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by gc <ge...@smalltime.com> on 2000/06/15 22:18:03 UTC

Help with memory leak

I'm having a memory leak problem that I suspect comes from a mod_perl
module of mine.  The module talks to a MySQL database using DBI.

I can't see any memory hogs when I check the linux box with 'top',
but after several days the computer inevitably grinds to a halt.
This didn't happen before this perl module was put online, so
either that or MySQL are the likely suspects.  And I think the
former is more likely.

Can anyone point me towards methods to look at memory usage and
leaks for mod_perl modules?

Thanks.

Re: Help with memory leak

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.