Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/22 17:51:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome new Pig Committer - Adam Szita

Hi all,
    It is my pleasure to announce that Adam Szita has been voted in as a
committer to Apache Pig. Please join me in congratulating Adam. Adam has
been actively contributing to core Pig and Pig on Spark. We appreciate all
the work he has done and are looking forward to more contributions from
him.

Welcome aboard, Adam.

Regards,
Rohini

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome new Pig Committer - Adam Szita

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Adam!

Ke, Xianda <xi...@intel.com>于2017年5月23日周二 上午10:22写道:

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.