Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by xbranko <xb...@netscape.net> on 2007/06/26 22:48:34 UTC

What are version 5.0 release dates?

What are the release dates for version 5.0? Even having tentative dates (with
no obligations or strings attached) would be great.

Thanks,
Branko

Re: What are version 5.0 release dates?

Posted by Diego Botticelli <di...@gmail.com>.
Mi dispiace, Bruce.

I am new open source user.

Diego

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: What are version 5.0 release dates?

Posted by Diego Botticelli <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Derek Lu <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Asap :-)

On 8/20/07, sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> wrote:

> Any responses?
>

> xbranko wrote:
> >
> > What are the release dates for version 5.0? Even having tentative dates
> > (with no obligations or strings attached) would be great.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Branko

James
-------