Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@bossicard.com> on 2002/11/26 11:04:48 UTC

New website

Ok I committed the new website into the xml-site/target/xindice
repository.  Now we just have to wait until the cron job updated the
website. I certainly screwed up somewhere so please check the links and
especially the pdf files (I certainly missed one -kb somewhere).

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard
www.bossicard.com

Re: New website

Posted by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@apache.org>.
> pls review & commit ...

done.  Thanks.  FYI 'tar zxf' works well too (that's why I didn't commit
that change) :-)

Apache has still some problems with automatically updating the website
(Nicola updated the xindice ws by hand - thanks Nicola!)  so don't
expect too frequent updates (until the automatic update is fixed).

> if i am still doing this wrong, Vladimir, please
> let me know.

It is perfect.  I LOVE when things goes that smoothly. :-)

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard
Apache Xindice - http://xml.apache.org/xindice

Re: New website

Posted by Joan M Carroll <jc...@world.std.com>.
looks great! (anyone who can't see it, click on
the xindice image in the upper right corner of
the old screen).

come howto links are dead, but i'm sure that new
the site is in the process of being qa'd now

i am attaching (inline) the diff for the unix
howto (and a small typo fix to the install howto)

pls review & commit ...

if i am still doing this wrong, Vladimir, please
let me know.

thanks & congratulations!