Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Ra...@wellsfargo.com on 2009/06/11 18:41:46 UTC

IO Taglib download link broken

The following Jakarta taglib - IO download link is broken

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/io-doc/intro.html

Ramya Grama

Wells Fargo Auto Finance

(484) 895-2110

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."

Re: IO Taglib download link broken

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:41 PM, <Ra...@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
> The following Jakarta taglib - IO download link is broken
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/io-doc/intro.html

<snip/>

Our messages probably crossed over the wire, please see my response in
the other related thread.

-Rahul