Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Javier Calvach Regidor <jc...@rocketmail.com> on 2014/09/16 08:58:45 UTC

Error deploying Syncope 1.2.0 core war

Hi there!

I'm trying to deploy new Syncope 1.2.0 in my tomcat, but it fails in the process. Tomcat's log says:

org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/syncope.war
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
SEVERE: Context [/syncope] startup failed due to previous errors
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/syncope] appears to have started a thread named [Abandoned connection cleanup thread] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/syncope] appears to have started a thread named [AsyncLoggerConfig-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.

Any hint here?

Thank you in advance,

Javi.

Re: Error deploying Syncope 1.2.0 core war

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 16/09/2014 08:58, Javier Calvach Regidor wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I'm trying to deploy new Syncope 1.2.0 in my tomcat, but it fails in
> the process. Tomcat's log says:
>
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
> INFO: Deploying web application archive
> /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/syncope.war
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
> SEVERE: Error listenerStart
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
> SEVERE: Context [/syncope] startup failed due to previous errors
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
> SEVERE: The web application [/syncope] appears to have started a
> thread named [Abandoned connection cleanup thread] but has failed to
> stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
> SEVERE: The web application [/syncope] appears to have started a
> thread named [AsyncLoggerConfig-1] but has failed to stop it. This is
> very likely to create a memory leak.
>
> Any hint here?

Look above these messages: "Context [/syncope] startup failed due to
previous errors", you need to check for these.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence