Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Felipe Lorenz <fe...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/20 01:25:58 UTC

Struts 2 with Axis WS NOPS.

Hi dudes.

I have a problem.

Ive try to acess a Web Service, created with Axis 1.4, with my struts
aplication. But it throw a java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out:
connect.

but, when i execute my class to test the acess of WS without tomcat, etc...,
its works.

What can be?

My libraries:
  - axis.jar
  - jaxrpc.jar
  - commons-discovery-0.2.jar
  - activation.jar
  - saaj.jar
  - wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar

..and Struts 2.0.11.1

Tnks!

Re: Struts 2 with Axis WS NOPS.

Posted by Felipe Lorenz <fe...@gmail.com>.
UPDATE:

i've did try with Tomcat 5.5 and 6, but still not working.