Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jkarstedt <je...@mail.handy.de> on 2004/12/14 10:27:11 UTC

Regular Expression Extractor replace chars in result

Hi all.
I try to use a "ForEach Controller" for wml sites.
he problem are quoted ampersand chars inside the urls I extracted
like this:
    key1=value1&amp;key2=value2

for further requests I have to replace the "&amp;" by "&"
Does anyone knows how to do this for jmeter ?

greetings and thanks

jens v. karstedt

Re: Regular Expression Extractor replace chars in result

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:27:11 +0100, jkarstedt <je...@mail.handy.de> wrote:
> Hi all.
> I try to use a "ForEach Controller" for wml sites.
> he problem are quoted ampersand chars inside the urls I extracted
> like this:
>     key1=value1&amp;key2=value2
>
> for further requests I have to replace the "&amp;" by "&"
> Does anyone knows how to do this for jmeter ?

Some suggestions:
1) extract value1 and value2 without the &amp; in two RegexExtractors;
they will then be easy to use later.
2) Extract them both in the same RegexExtractor and use a suitable
template to re-create the desired text with "&" instead of "&amp;"
3) Use the RegexFunction to remove the "amp;" suffix - or equally, to
replace "&amp;" by "&".