Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Ch...@swisscom.com on 2007/08/02 00:58:35 UTC

possible bugs in SimpleNotificationProducer

Hi All,

When a FilterCollection is added as a subscription filter any contained
ProducerPropertiesFilter will not have the setResource called on them.

Additionally this occurs for both ProducerPropertiesFilters directly and
FilterCollections when using persitence and addSubscription gets called.

cheers,
Chris

PS  (If this is a bug I can post a patch against a jira)
PPS (I'm currently solving this by simple overriding of subscribe and
addsubscriber)

RE: possible bugs in SimpleNotificationProducer

Posted by Ch...@swisscom.com.
submitted issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-264 along
with simple patch

yes, definitely sounds like a bug - please submit the patch.

thanks,
Dan

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.