Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/12/14 23:46:10 UTC

[Build] Twice as fast Maven2 drop in replacement

Hey all,

Check this out:

http://blog.labnotes.org/2007/05/03/buildr-or-when-ruby-is-faster-than-java/

Check out the tool:

        http://incubator.apache.org/buildr/

This thing is koooool ...

Alex

Re: [Build] Twice as fast Maven2 drop in replacement

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Yeah another fad.  Alex.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin Er

Re: [Build] Twice as fast Maven2 drop in replacement

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin Er

Re: [Twice slower than Maven and failing] was : [Build] Twice as fast Maven2 drop in replacement

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Heh yeah!

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.