Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr on 2007/07/12 19:14:29 UTC

optionstranferselect tag and converter

Hi all,
I'm using the optionstranferselect tag in my webapps and I need to
customize
the listkey that are submitted by the form.
In my action class, I have the defaultListSupport attribute corresponding
to the listkey with its
corresponding setter and getter just like below:

public class OptionTransferSelectAction extends MediaActionSupport

List<Support> defaultListSupport=new ArrayList<Support>();

public List<Support> getDefaultListSupport()
        {
        return defaultListSupport;
        }
public void setDefaultListSupport(List<Support> defaultListSupport)
        {
        this.defaultListSupport = defaultListSupport;
        }

But it seem like that I have to make a converter class for struts to know
about my
Support class and make the action populate it as I expect it.
Can someone give me an example about how writting such a converter.

thank in advance.

Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.
Let us mind the environment : let's print our mails only when necessary.