Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Triveni <tr...@osi-tech.com> on 2002/12/03 20:23:39 UTC

Execution of page contained with number of sql queries problem

Hi

How do I redirect to another page in Cocoon other than map:redirect tag.

If there are a number of sql queries in one xsp page, it is taking quite a
long time to execute.   Each sql query is in an 'if-else' condition, so
actually all the queries need not be executed. At the most only 3 queries
get executed for each request.  There isn't much data also to be queried.
Not able to understand why this problem is occuring.  Could anyone kindly
tell me how the cocoon works with sqlqueries.  Waiting for ur reply.

Thanks,
Triveni.