Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk> on 2000/11/29 16:33:13 UTC

[C2] [Patch] XercesParser: Good news and bad news

Hi all,

Well, the good news is the component managers are working
correctly. I just had it give me the same XercesParser instance
because it was marked as threadsafe. The bad news is that it
shouldn't have been marked threadsafe. oops. Patch to change it
to Poolable attached.

P.
--
Paul Russell                               <pa...@luminas.co.uk>
Luminas Ltd.

Re: [C2] [Patch] XercesParser: Good news and bad news

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
Patch committed