Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nuno Santos <ns...@electroplus.pt> on 2004/06/18 17:24:26 UTC

[CForms] Small Contribution

Here goes a small contribution to the cforms block.

It's a selection list builder which returns a custom class selection
list. I use it to build from my DAO methods!

It's syntax its something like :

<fd:selection-list type="java" class="x.p.t.o.MyJavaSelectionList"
nullable="false"/>

--
Nuno Santos <ns...@electroplus.pt>

Re: [CForms] Small Contribution

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Nuno Santos dijo:
> Here goes a small contribution to the cforms block.
>
> It's a selection list builder which returns a custom class selection
> list. I use it to build from my DAO methods!
>
> It's syntax its something like :
>
> <fd:selection-list type="java" class="x.p.t.o.MyJavaSelectionList"
> nullable="false"/>

Thanks Nuno, can you fill a bug report in nagoya?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo