Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2013/10/28 17:24:37 UTC

Draft Board Report for November

Hi All,

The November Board Report is due shortly, so I have prepared a Draft
here:
https://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForNovember2013

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Draft Board Report for November

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.
Nice change Luis! Otherwise it looks good to me. Thanks for your efforts, Chris!
Cheers!

Clay

--

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Luis, Pascal,

Thanks for the feedback. I've made the change Luis suggests as that
makes sense.

Thanks,

Chris

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

I see no further info.

2013/10/28 Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> The November Board Report is due shortly, so I have prepared a Draft here:
> https://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForNovember2013
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

pascal