Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by 彭勇 <pp...@pubyun.com> on 2017/03/09 09:15:49 UTC

problem when rewrite host header with plugin header_rewrite

I would like to like rewrite host header with regex:

some.domain.abc.com -> some.domain

here is regex:

/(.*)\.abc\.com$/  ->  $1

i dig into header_rewrite doc and code, but i don't know how to write
the rewrite rule with regex:

cond %{SEND_REQUEST_HDR_HOOK}
cond %{HEADER:HOST} /(.*)\.abc\.com$/
set-header host how_to_write_some_regex_value

here is some hint in document:

Setting a header with a value can take the following formats:

Any condition which extracts a value from the request.
$N, where 0 <= N <= 9, from matching groups in a regular expression.

--
Peng Yong

Re: problem when rewrite host header with plugin header_rewrite

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2017-03-10 at 08:40 +0800, \u5f6d\u52c7 wrote:
> thanks zwoop,
>
> i would like to only rewrite the host header and not the origin server.
>
> the map_regex will rewrite the host header and the origin server.

Check your proxy.config.url_remap.pristine_host_hdr

--
Nick Kew

Re: problem when rewrite host header with plugin header_rewrite

Posted by 彭勇 <pp...@pubyun.com>.
thanks zwoop,

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.