Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Pierre Moermans <pi...@pm-soft.be> on 2006/01/31 14:08:57 UTC

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Factories configured for this Application

Hello,

I wanted to use the picklist from the sandbox which doesn't seem to be
available in the 1.1.0 libs.

I got the current version from the CVS and compiled it.  So far, so good.

But now, using the new jar files but with no changes in my application, I
have the following error when at deployment:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Factories configured for this Application

Google is full of references to this error (typos in faces-config.xml,
missing entries in web.xml... ) but nothing works for me.

How can I solve this ?

Many thanks,

Pierre