Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu> on 2003/06/02 04:29:17 UTC

[VOTE] nominate Adrian Sutton for committer status

Adrian Sutton has been an active contributor to HttpClient for some
time now.  He has been a consistent and reliable contributor, and in
particular his work with NTLM and the developer documentation has been
invaluable.

I would like to nominate Adrian Sutton for HttpClient committer status.

Please vote as follows:
+1 = Yes
0 = abstain
-1 = no

Mike

Re: [VOTE] nominate Adrian Sutton for committer status

Posted by Om Narayan <om...@hotmail.com>.
+1

> Adrian Sutton has been an active contributor to HttpClient for some
> time now.  He has been a consistent and reliable contributor, and in
> particular his work with NTLM and the developer documentation has been
> invaluable.
>
> I would like to nominate Adrian Sutton for HttpClient committer status.
>
> Please vote as follows:
> +1 = Yes
> 0 = abstain
> -1 = no
>
> Mike

> For additional commands, e-mail:

Re: [VOTE] nominate Adrian Sutton for committer status

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
+1
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting