Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sweth <sw...@cognizant.com> on 2009/10/05 12:46:23 UTC

Issue : JMeter Not Recording with Citrix

Hi,
 I am trying to record a script using JMeter when connected to a remote
machine through Citrix but the requests are not getting recorded. And when
replaying the working scripts( that have been developed in Local
Environment), error pages are retrieved. Even I tried with recording  by
BadBoy but the same error comes when replayed. Will the Jmeter record the
browser actions when connected to a remote machine through Citrix
Connection?

Kindly help me in solving the issue. Looking forward to your response