Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Indrasish N Basuroychowdhury <in...@fanniemae.com> on 2002/07/24 18:07:19 UTC

BeanSerializer problem. Gurus Please help.

Now I need a help from you all gurus.
I have already written clients for sending/receiving datasets using
literal/document.
Now I am trying to write clients using encoded style which Apache uses. There
are lot of issues and I could solve most of them. There are too many interop
problems. However, I could now send and receive object.
There is one problem though.
I am using java Bean and using BeanSerializer of Apache to serialize and send
messages. There is one problem though. This is with the data member naming
convention. If I use data member name UserName, the Bean serializer will conver
it to userName and send it to the webservice. This is as per the Bean
specification as he first letter will be decapitalized unless the second letter
of the member is also capital. i.e. UserName will be cchanged to userName but
USERNAME will be left as it is.
In the .Net side, it will be expecting UserName and won't find it and as such it
will not assign the value to that particular variable.
Anyone has any idea of how to overcome it.
i.e. how can I use member name UserName and not let the Bean conver it. Can we
do it by BeanInfo or similar interface.

Thanks,

Indrasish.

Re: BeanSerializer problem. Gurus Please help.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
No example.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
No example.