Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Karan-Sahni (Contractor)" <KS...@OfficeDepot.com> on 2004/08/20 20:21:30 UTC

WAS40 plugin : how do deploy ear on a specific virtual host

WAS40 plugin wants to deploy my ear to the default host. I want to install it on a given virtual host. Any ideas.

I guess it needs tweaking the WSCP code in maven.was40.deployApp.

Please help

Re: WAS40 plugin : how do deploy ear on a specific virtual host

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Yep, that's the best way.

Have a look @ the variables used in the plugin.properties