Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Alexey Solofnenko <A....@mdl.com> on 2003/01/17 17:05:48 UTC

RE: Import use cases, basedir behavior and target, property prefi xing

We use type (2) imports to handle inter-component dependencies. From my
point of view this is the main reason for that type of import.

- Alexey.

--
{ http://trelony.cjb.net/   } Alexey N. Solofnenko
Pleasant Hill, CA (GMT-8 usually)