Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Richard W. Adams" <RW...@UP.COM> on 2012/02/19 00:27:59 UTC

AjaxLink.onClick() Not Triggered

I have an Ajax link in a drop down menu, created like this:

                final MenuChoice item = new MenuChoice("Delete") {

                        @Override protected AbstractLink newLink(final
String id) {
                                final AjaxLink<String> link = new
AjaxLink<String>(id) {
                                        private static final long
serialVersionUID = 1L;
                                        @Override public void
                                        onClick(final AjaxRequestTarget
target) {
 confirmer.confirm(model.getTrack(), target);
                                        }
                                };
                                return link;
                        }
                };

The generated HTML looks like this:

wcall=wicketAjaxGet('?wicket:interface=:1:resultForm:track-list:gridViewportContainer:viewPortTable:dataGridBody:rows:2:cells:12:cell:smartMenu:menuItemRepeater:5:menuItem:labelContainer:menuLink:1:IBehaviorListener:0:',function()
{ }.bind(this),function() { }.bind(this), function() {return
Wicket.$('id28') != null;}.bind(this));return !wcall;">Delete</a>

However, when I click the link, the onClick() handler is not called. The
Wicket Ajax debug window shows no Ajax activity occurring.

Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**

Re: AjaxLink.onClick() Not Triggered

Posted by abidiensi <ay...@gmail.com>.
try to change jquery version, i have the same probleme with jquery 1.4.2 ,
AjaxLink not triggred but when i change jquery to 1.7.2 it works

Re: AjaxLink.onClick() Not Triggered

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The produced <a ...> looks OK. Clicking on it should execute the
script in onclick.
Try with a different browser. Maybe JavaScript is disabled at the one
you use...

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: AjaxLink.onClick() Not Triggered

From:   Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>
To:     users@wicket.apache.org
Date:   02/19/2012 07:26 AM
Subject:        Re: AjaxLink.onClick() Not Triggered

Hi,

  at first glance I can't say what's wrong with your code, but you
should try debugging wicketAjaxGet function with FireBug or some other
dev tool. In this way you should find why there's no AJAX call.
> I have an Ajax link in a drop down menu, created like this:
>
>                  final MenuChoice item = new MenuChoice("Delete") {
>                          private static final long serialVersionUID =
1L;

>                          @Override protected AbstractLink newLink(final
> String id) {
>                                  final AjaxLink<String>  link = new
> AjaxLink<String>(id) {
>                                          private static final long
> serialVersionUID = 1L;
>                                          @Override public void
>                                          onClick(final AjaxRequestTarget
> target) {
>   confirmer.confirm(model.getTrack(), target);
>                                          }
>                                  };
>                                  return link;
>                          }
>                  };
>
> The generated HTML looks like this:

wcall=wicketAjaxGet('?wicket:interface=:1:resultForm:track-list:gridViewportContainer:viewPortTable:dataGridBody:rows:2:cells:12:cell:smartMenu:menuItemRepeater:5:menuItem:labelContainer:menuLink:1:IBehaviorListener:0:',function()
> { }.bind(this),function() { }.bind(this), function() {return
> Wicket.$('id28') != null;}.bind(this));return !wcall;">Delete</a>
>
> However, when I click the link, the onClick() handler is not called. The
> Wicket Ajax debug window shows no Ajax activity occurring.
>
> Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?
>
> **
>
> This email and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.
 Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others,
and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express
permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the
e-mail and destroy all copies.
> **

**

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.