Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Robin Carnow <ro...@goldbot.com> on 2012/11/08 20:51:53 UTC

Compatible Versions of Ganglia and Nagios

Hi,

I'm new to Ambari and I was wondering what versions of Ganglia and Nagios
are compatible with the 0.9 version and the trunk version.  So what
versions should I be running on the nodes?

I was not able to find this on the website.

Thanks,
Rob

Re: Compatible Versions of Ganglia and Nagios

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Robin,

The doc you are looking at is quite old.  Please see
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP1/HDP-1.2.2/bk_reference/content/reference_chap4.html
.

Yusaku

Posted by Robin Carnow <ro...@goldbot.com>.
Yusaku, thank you very much.

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Robin,

Posted by Robin Carnow <ro...@goldbot.com>.

Posted by Robin Carnow <ro...@goldbot.com>.
Thank you Ravi and Hitesh.  I will take a look.

Regards,

*Robin Carnow*
Senior Software Engineer
GoldBot Consulting, Inc. <http://goldbot.com/>
673 Potomac Station Drive
Suite 726
Lansdowne, VA 20176[image: Find on
map]<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=673+Potomac+Station+Drive,+Lansdowne,+VA+2017&hl=en&sll=39.098515,-77.524912&sspn=0.014354,0.033023&vpsrc=0&gl=us&z=17>
1-877-246-5326
x118

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@hortonworks.com>.

For more details, you can look at http://docs.hortonworks.com/CURRENT/index.htm#Appendix/Deploying_HDP_In_Production_Data_Centers_with_Firewalls/Deploying_HDP_In_Production_Data_Centers.htm

Posted by Ravi Mutyala <rm...@gmail.com>.
Rob,

If your cluster cannot download files from external repos, the best way to
proceed is by setting by a local repo. You can find the instructions on all
your options here.
http://docs.hortonworks.com/ReferenceFiles/Deploying_HDP_In_Production_Data_Centers.pdf

Thanks.

Posted by Robin Carnow <ro...@goldbot.com>.