Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> on 2015/02/17 10:23:55 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Signed Web Start Application

Hi there,

yesterday I put 3.0.4 release on my test server.

Name 	OpenMeetings Version 3.0.4
Version 	3.0.4-RELEASE
Revision 	1659257
Build date 	16-February-2015

Unfortunately the screensharing app seems still to be signed by an
untrusted certificate.

Am I wrong somehow?

Greetings Peter

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Very nice!

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Signed Web Start Application

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
ok.. now i got it... sorry for bordering...

Greetings Peter

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Michael,

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Peter,

--
Vielen Dank & mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Michael Wuttke

Administration des Lern-Management-Systems
Beuth Hochschule Berlin - Hochschulrechenzentrum
Luxemburger Str. 10
13353 Berlin
Tel: +49 (0)30 45 04 2184 bzw. 2004
Haus Bauwesen; Raum: D 225
E-Mail: michael.wuttke@beuth-hochschule.de
News: https://lms.beuth-hochschule.de/rss

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Signed Web Start Application

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

if i download the sourcefiles from
http://openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html and have a look at the