Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2005/07/10 13:23:06 UTC

[vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code students
and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.

In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and I)
easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit privileges
to our SVN code repository.

After the project Max' account will be closed and he has to go the usual way of
becoming a regular Apache Cocoon committer.
(http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).

Please cast your votes!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code
> students and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.
>
> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and
> I) easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit
> privileges to our SVN code repository.
>
> After the project Max' account will be closed and he has to go the
> usual way of becoming a regular Apache Cocoon committer.
> (http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).
>
> Please cast your votes!

+1

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> Please cast your votes!

+1

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code
> students and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.
>
> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and
> I) easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit
> privileges to our SVN code repository.
>
> After the project Max' account will be closed and he has to go the
> usual way of becoming a regular Apache Cocoon committer.
> (http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).
>
> Please cast your votes!

+1

/Daniel

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
+1 from me

-David

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 01:23:06PM +0200, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code
> students and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.
>
> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and I)
> easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit
> privileges to our SVN code repository.

+1

--Tim Larson

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@apache.org>.

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 10.07.2005 13:23, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and
> I) easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit
> privileges to our SVN code repository.

+1

Joerg

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

On 10 Jul 2005, at 12:23, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain
> and I) easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit
> privileges to our SVN code repository.

+1

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code students
> and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.
>
> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and I)
> easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit privileges
> to our SVN code repository.
>
> After the project Max' account will be closed and he has to go the usual way of
> becoming a regular Apache Cocoon committer.
> (http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).
>
> Please cast your votes!

+1

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
As Reinhard is on vacation I'll send the account creation request for
Max as well, so that we can move forward with this.

> Le 10 juil. 05, à 13:23, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
>> ...Please cast your votes!

I've counted 17 binding +1s and nothing else.

BTW we had the pleasure of meeting Max who came with Arje to ApacheCon,
he's second from the left on that picture:
http://flickr.com/photos/66426592@N00/27521464/

-Bertrand

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 10 juil. 05, à 13:23, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
> ...Please cast your votes!

+1

-Bertrand

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code
> students and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.
>
> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and
> I) easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit
> privileges to our SVN code repository.
>
> After the project Max' account will be closed and he has to go the
> usual way of becoming a regular Apache Cocoon committer.
> (http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).
>
> Please cast your votes!

+1

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Upayavira wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>

>> As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code
>> students and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.
>>
>> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and
>> I) easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
>> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit
>> privileges to our SVN code repository.
>>
>> After the project Max' account will be closed and he has to go the
>> usual way of becoming a regular Apache Cocoon committer.
>> (http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).
>>
>> Please cast your votes!
>

> +1

+1

--
Stefano.

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code
> students and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.
>
> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and
> I) easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit
> privileges to our SVN code repository.
>
> After the project Max' account will be closed and he has to go the usual
> way of becoming a regular Apache Cocoon committer.
> (http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).
>
> Please cast your votes!

+1

Upayavira

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> As you all know, Max Pfingsthorn is one of our Google Summer of Code
> students and he will work on the implementation of the cforms library.
>
> In order to make his life and the life of his two mentors (Sylvain and
> I) easier, I want to give him *temporary* and *restricted*
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/forms/**) commit
> privileges to our SVN code repository.
>
> After the project Max' account will be closed and he has to go the usual
> way of becoming a regular Apache Cocoon committer.
> (http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles).
>
> Please cast your votes!

+1

Vadim

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Please cast your votes!

+1

Tony

Re: [vote] Give Max Pfingsthorn temporary and restricted commit privileges to our code repository

Posted by Geoff Howard <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1
Geoff