Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Gergely Hajdu <gh...@abprodata.com> on 2003/12/03 16:30:49 UTC

Which version to download ?

I am using the package

org.apache.batik.transcoder

in my source-code. The problem is that the API on the
web has a class SVGAbstractTranscoder. But when
I try to use that class in my code, it can't find it.

All the other classes defined in the API on the web is
accesible except this one...

The Jars I am using for the moment is

batik.jar with a size of 2.1MB

When I downloaded batik-1.5.zip it could not find the class
SVGAbstractTranscoder either ?

So which version of Batik should I download ?

Regards
/Gergely

SVGCanvas special keys

Posted by Fabio Biscaro <bi...@webscience.it>.
I would like not to let users to scroll svg with arrows, for example.

Can I disable special keys actions in SGVCanvas?

And I would like to capture arrows in svg to make some actions.

How can I do?

Thanks,
Fabio

RE: Which version to download ?

Posted by Gergely Hajdu <gh...@abprodata.com>.
Thanks Thomas,

the issue now is that the Field

KEY_INDEXED in the

org.apache.batik.transcoder.image.PNGTranscoder

can't be found, although I added ALL the jars included
from batik-1.5.zip.

The current version of Batik.jar I've used is the one from FOP.

Regards
/GH

> in my source-code. The problem is that the API on the
> web has a class SVGAbstractTranscoder. But when
> I try to use that class in my code, it can't find it.

> All the other classes defined in the API on the web is
> accesible except this one...
>
> The Jars I am using for the moment is
>
> batik.jar with a size of 2.1MB

    Is this from FOP?  I don't know exactly what version this is.

> When I downloaded batik-1.5.zip it could not find the class
> SVGAbstractTranscoder either ?

    Version 1.5 of Batik does have SVGAbstractTranscoder.
I would suspect that your classpath is missing the jarfile
that contains it (lib/batik-transcoder.jar).

Re: Which version to download ?

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.