Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/03 01:00:17 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release ORC-1.5.11rc0?

All, Should we release the following artifacts as ORC 1.5.11?

tar: http://home.apache.org/~omalley/orc-1.5.11/
tag: https://github.com/apache/orc/releases/tag/release-1.5.11rc0
jiras: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ORC/fixforversion/12348175

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Should we release ORC-1.5.11rc0?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
Can some PMC members take a look at the 1.5 & 1.6 RCS?

Thanks,
   Owen

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
With three +1's the vote passes. Thank you Alan and Jesus!

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@apache.org>.