Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Igor Bandeira da Cruz <jo...@unimedvtrp.com.br> on 2011/11/07 19:57:48 UTC

help with axis2 error

Hi,
I am implementing a BPM project using Intalio BPMS + Axis 2 + Tomcat. The process has to access a local web service. However, when executing the process I get the error: "Error in SOAP Envelope: Content length must be specified. (10913)". If I call the web service using SOAP UI, it works perfectly. Please, could someone help me to find a solution?

Re: help with axis2 error

Posted by Prabath Abeysekara <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 12:27 AM, John Igor Bandeira da Cruz <
john.cruz@unimedvtrp.com.br> wrote:

>  Hi,
> I am implementing a BPM project using Intalio BPMS + Axis 2 + Tomcat. The
> process has to access a local web service. However, when executing the
> process I get the error: "Error in SOAP Envelope: Content length must be
> specified. (10913)". If I call the web service using SOAP UI, it works
> perfectly. Please, could someone help me to find a solution?

The HTTP endpoint you are trying to access might only support HTTP 1.0. So
try setting HTTPConstants.CHUNKED property to false. By doing so the
content length would be added to the header list.

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED,
false);

Cheers,
--
Prabath