Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Paul Bell <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/16 19:11:59 UTC

Detecting slave crashes event

Hi All,

I am led to believe that, unlike Marathon, Mesos doesn't (yet?) offer a
subscribable event bus.

So I am wondering if there's a best practices way of determining if a slave
node has crashed. By "crashed" I mean something like the power plug got
yanked, or anything that would cause Mesos to stop talking to the slave
node.

I suppose such information would be recorded in /var/log/mesos.

Interested to learn how best to detect this.

Thank you.

-Paul

Re: Detecting slave crashes event

Posted by Paul Bell <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for your responses.

I look forward to event subscription. :)

-Paul

Posted by Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Bell <ar...@gmail.com>.