Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Bart Coninckx <ba...@telenet.be> on 2013/04/26 17:13:27 UTC

Have both RTMPS and HTTPS over port 443

Hi,

couldn't find a definitive answer in the mailing list: is it possible to
have both RTPMS and HTTPS use port 443?

Cheers,

BC

Re: Have both RTMPS and HTTPS over port 443

Posted by Bart Coninckx <ba...@telenet.be>.
Well, the goal would be to use just one 443 port, since this one is
usually open on firewalls. Since RTMPS and HTTPS can't both work on 443
on the same IP, my next logical question was whether this is possible
with two IP addresses, one for RTMPS on 443 and one for HTTPS on 443.

Cheers,

BC

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You only need several ports

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Have both RTMPS and HTTPS over port 443

Posted by Bart Coninckx <ba...@telenet.be>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Have both RTMPS and HTTPS over port 443

Posted by Bart Coninckx <ba...@telenet.be>.

Posted by Bart Coninckx <ba...@telenet.be>.
OK - thx

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.