Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Teemu Kämäräinen <te...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/19 07:09:26 UTC

Tip: Visual Editing of Shale Dialogs

Hi!

If you are interested in free tools for editing Shale's dialog-config.xml
visually, check the following link:

   http://www.kotikone.fi/00/SCXML/

BR,
   Teemu Kämäräinen

Re: Tip: Visual Editing of Shale Dialogs

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Nice!

thanks for sharing.
Do you mind to add the link to the Shale wiki ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: Visual Editing of Shale Dialogs

Posted by Teemu Kämäräinen <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

I just realized I had managed to mix the basic implementation and the SCXML
implementation. The stylesheet generates basic implementation Shale Dialog
Configuration files, not SCXML files. Sorry about the confusion!

(I just updated this correct information to the page.)

   --Teemu

Posted by ma...@accenture.com.

Posted by samju <ju...@netscape.net>.
good job!