Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ridaa <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/19 17:31:15 UTC

regarding sort property

Hi,

I am using a check box panel to build a column of check box in data table
using abstract column. How do i impose sort on it.On click of sort the
selected checkboxes should appear on top and rest at the bottom.
Do i need to use sortableComparator class..It would be a big help if some1
can provide a sample code.

Re: regarding sort property

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi there ;

I think the simplest option would be to put a boolean field on the entity
that you are sorting. Then add the column as usual (e.g using
AbstractColumn the checkbox) . Then sorting will be done just as in the
other fields.

Josh.