Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/31 07:24:49 UTC

Introducing the new JiraPlugin

Hi All,

I'd like to let you all know that I've released the first 0.1 version of
the JIRA plugin.
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JiraPlugin

I've done a fair share of testing and I think it works quite well.

Would love it if anyone has a change to try it out and let me know how it
goes.

If there are any issues, please raised them in the GitHub.

Thanks,
David V

Re: Introducing the new JiraPlugin

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glen,

Thanks for the tip. I've added the Apache 2.0 license to all my plugins.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.
Sorry the hosting of this site is a little server I have established. Will
move it to a more permanent location later, but for the time being I've
restored it.

Will add pingdom on it so I know when it goes down.

Cheers,
David V

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.